Monday 2 September 2013

Non-League Day 2013 - We Have a Decision



If you have been following my two previous blogposts, you will know and understand that Peter Odemwingie's deadline-day departure from West Bromwich Albion to Cardiff City has now triggered some random shenanigans with two dice and a Toblerone box.  It's what he would have wanted.

It will be an FA Vase game for me on Non-League Day 2013, but which of the 3 x 6 x 6 = 108 possibilities will be confirmed randomly in the next few moments ... ?

Gravity takes over ... the tension is palpable ... the atmosphere is electric ... the anticipation is delicious ... the over-egging of the pudding is eggstraordinary ... here we go:




I am very, very happy with that.  Thank you, Peter, and all the best with your new club.  I hope the Welsh understand your tweets better than the rest of us did up in the Black Country. Whitby Town, Bideford Town and Merstham will have to wait their turn, as will the other 107 clubs on that last spreadsheet.  If the Yappmobile (and I) last long enough, we'll get to you at some point.

Thanks to everyone for their good humour and banter in the last few days as we got to this point.  I hope you all have a great Non-League Day experience next weekend. If you don't know where to go, toss a coin or roll some dice.  It works for me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment